Because the majority of our customers' environments are unique and very complex, we strongly recommend that customers that use Juris Suite schedule their upgrade with our Customer Support engineering team. To schedule an assisted installation session, contact Customer Support.
The Juris® 2.6 and Juris Suite 2.6 software do not function with SQL 2000 or MSDE. You need to upgrade to SQL 2005 or SQL 2008 before you upgrade to Juris 2.6 or Juris Suite 2.6 software.
Contact Customer Support before you proceed with this upgrade.
- System requirements
- Release Notes for Juris and Juris Suite 2.6.
- Contact your Juris Account Representative for more details, including MyJuris 1.x to Juris Suite 2.6 upgrade packages and user training packages.
- Contact Customer Support and ask for a 2.6 license key, when you download the files. This key is required during the installation of the update.
Downloads, Installation, and Product Information
- Installing Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Moving from MyJuris to Juris Suite Just in Time Training Tutorial
- Contact your Juris Account Representative if you would like to attend a regional webinar that provides detailed information on the new features available in Juris 2.5 SP1 and Juris Suite 2.5 SP1. If you do not know your Juris Account Representative, email email@example.com.
- Print & CD Service Center