PCLaw Software Support Center
Welcome to the PCLaw® Software Support Center. This site allows you to find information about PCLaw by version or edition. We also provide a list of Featured Articles on current high interest topics. Use the links on the left to navigate to other important PCLaw related sites.
PCLaw 13 SP1 Now Available!
The PCLaw 13 SP1 software is now available for download at the PCLaw Download Site. This new version is available at no additional cost to customers with current PCLaw Annual Maintenance Plan (AMP) subscriptions.
This release includes the following enhancements and improvements:
- Ability to select invoice summary information included in your billing email "cover sheet" template
- New tokens added to templates, reports and other forms
- Update to the 1099-MISC form to reflect changes from the US Internal Revenue Service
- Quality improvements based on customer-reported issues
Read the Release Notes to learn more.
Because backups are crucial to the safety of your database in the face of hardware failure or natural disaster, we strongly recommend making frequent backups and storing them off-site or with a hosted backup solution.
The following articles provide information on backing up your database:
End Of Year
- Upgrading the PCLaw Software
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 Information
- Critical Microsoft Office 2010 Information
- ADP Payroll - Overview
- Critical Information about Legacy Payroll
- Bank Reconciliation - Overview
- Adding or Changing a G/L Adjustment
- Invoice Cannot be Undone Because there have been Payments Made