Logging Users Off After a Time Matters Crash
One or more users were logged in to Time Matters when it crashed.
Take the following steps to log all non-active / locked users off the system:
- Click File and select Utilities and User Login Status to open the User Login Status prompt.
- Click OK to open the User Login Status window.
- Click to highlight a user that Time Matters shows as logged in when they are not.
- Click Clear to log that user off the system.
NOTE: Continue this process to remove each user that you know is out of the Time Matters program but still shows as logged in.
- Click Close to send the non active / locked users a log off reminder every minute until they close the program.