PCLaw Software Support Center
Welcome to the PCLaw® Software Support Center. This site allows you to find information about PCLaw by version or edition. We also provide a list of Featured Articles on current high interest topics. Use the links on the left to navigate to other important PCLaw related sites.
Time Matters Integration with PCLaw 12 SP2 and SP3 Software
If you use PCLaw 12 SP2 or SP3 with any version of the Time Matters software and you link clients with Client Numbers that have more than 6 digits, you might experience issues transferring data between the programs.
Read the full Technical Bulletin.
The New Documents feature allows you to view documents in your database, view document record details, email documents to multiple addresses, and run searches for Contact Name, Client ID, Staff/Lawyer, and Code/Type.
Check out the Time Matters and PCLaw Mobility 1.4 Release Notes for a list of addtional features and resolved issues.
Because backups are crucial to the safety of your database in the face of hardware failure or natural disaster, we strongly recommend making frequent backups and storing them off-site or with a hosted backup solution.
The following articles provide information on backing up your database:
End Of Year
- What's New in PCLaw Version 12
- Upgrading the PCLaw Software
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 Information
- Critical Microsoft Office 2010 Information
- ADP Payroll - Overview
- Critical Information about Legacy Payroll
- Bank Reconciliation - Overview
- Adding or Changing a G/L Adjustment
- Invoice Cannot be Undone Because there have been Payments Made
Version 12 Service Pack 3 (SP3)
- What's New in PCLaw Version 12 Service Pack 3 (SP3)
- Version 12 SP3 Release Notes
- Code of Professional Conduct for British Columbia
- Global Change and Type of Law
- Law Society of Alberta Audit
- Prince Edward Island (PEI) and PST
- PST in British Columbia (BC)
- Quebec Tax Change
- Retirement of the Canadian Penny