Finding Total Accounts Payable Payments for a Specific Period
Take the following steps to generate the Vendor Ledger:
- Click Reports and select Accounts Payable, then Vendor Ledger... to open the Vendor Ledger window.
- Leave the Vendor box blank to run the report for all vendors.
- Enter a date in the Start Date box to include activity on or after that date.
- Enter a date in the End Date box to include activity on or before that date.
- Select one of the following Include Vendors options:
- Active - includes activity for active vendors only
- Inactive - includes activity for inactive vendors only
- Both - includes activity for active and inactive vendors
- Click to check the General Checks (Cheques) box to include general bank vendor checks that you enter without selecting Include in A/P on the check.
- Click to check the Trust Checks box to include trust bank vendor checks.
NOTE: PCLaw includes general and trust checks on the Vendor Ledger if the vendor name appearing on the Paid To box is an exact match to the vender name that appears in the Open Vendor window.
- Click to check the Totals Only box to view vendor opening and closing balances along with total transactions for the period you select.
- Click to check the Firm Totals Only box to include the Firm Totals section.
- Select Output options.
- Select Default from the Layout drop-down list.
- Click OK to generate the Vendor Ledger.
NOTE: Click Load Last to load the report selections as they appear on the last Vendor Ledger.