"Cannot Connect to LexisNexis® at w3.nexis.com"
An invalid web address or some other problem with network traffic is blocking your connection to LexisNexis at w3.nexis.com.
- Verify that you are using the correct web address (http://w3.nexis.com/new) using all lower case letters, and forward slashes
- Verify that you can connect to other Internet sites (for example: www.microsoft.com)
- Close and re-launch your browser and reconnect to the site
- Clear your Internet cache memory
- Close all programs, restart your computer, and try reconnecting to the site.
If you take these steps and still cannot connect to the site, contact your network administrator or LexisNexis Customer Support.